Nonwoven Geotextiles » Civil
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: [email protected]
- Durable UV Stabilized Polypropylene Fiber
- High Tensile Strength With Excellent Puncture and Tear Resistance
- Nonwoven Structure Provides Excellent Surface Friction and Built In Elongation
- Chemically Stable for Use In Aggressive Environments
- Fine Pore Structure While Maintaining High Permittivity
Nonwoven Civil GeotextilesWINFAB Nonwoven Civil Geotextiles are produced using the latest technology in geotextile manufacturing. Comprised of high strength polypropylene fiber, WINFAB's complete line of needle punched nonwovens provides superior performance in applications of filtration, separation, drainage, and erosion protection.
Custom Fabrication Services AvailableWINFAB’s in house fabrication division can custom produce sewn geotextile panels to meet project specific width, length, and seam strength requirements. These custom panels can greatly increase the efficiency of the installation process.