Nonwoven Geotextiles » Paving
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: [email protected]
- Prevents Penetration of Surface Water Into the Soil
- Extends Time Before Pavement Develops Reflective Cracks
- Heat Set Top Side Which Minimizes Construction Traffic Damage and Pick Up
- Thick Structure Which Allows Effective Absorption and Even Distribution of Asphalt Cement
- Available in Varying Weights for the Appropriate Maintenance Requirements
Nonwoven Paving GeotextilesWINFAB Nonwoven Paving Geotextiles are produced using the latest technology in geotextile manufacturing. These asphalt overlay fabrics are manufactured with high tenacity polypropylene staple fibers which are needle punched and heat set to provide a membrane to minimize water penetration in asphalt systems.
Available in weights that meet all industry needs as well as requirements of AASHTO M 288 for Paving Fabric.