Woven Geotextiles » Monofilament
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: [email protected]
- Durable Polypropylene Yarns Woven for Dimensional Stability and Consistent Pore Size
- Resistant to Clogging While Maintaining Water Flow Properties
- Resistant to Chemicals and Harsh Environments
- High Permittivity and Water Flow Rates
- Excellent Resistance to UV Degradation
- Roll Sizes for WINFAB Woven Monofilament Products Can Be Customized
Woven Monofilament GeotextilesWINFAB Woven Monofilament Geotextiles offer a wide variety of uniquely designed fabrics to meet today’s requirements for filtration, separation and erosion protection. WINFAB’s monofilament geotextiles are manufactured using high strength UV stabilized yarns and designed to meet specific characteristics required for today’s engineering challenges. WINFAB’s monofilament fabrics provide exceptional consistency in AOS and water flow properties.
WINFAB’s in house fabrication division can custom produce sewn geotextile panels to meet project specific width, length, and seam strength requirements. These custom panels can greatly increase the efficiency of the installation process.