Nonwoven Geotextiles » Environmental
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: [email protected]
- Durable UV Stabilized Polypropylene Fiber
- Resistant to Naturally Encountered Chemicals, Alkalis, and Acids
- Excellent Installation Efficiency Due to Soil Contour Conformance
- High Tensile Strength With Excellent Puncture and Tear Resistance
- Thick Structure Allowing Cushioning While Providing Lateral Gas and Liquid Transmission
- Effective Filter with Fine Pore Size While Maintaining High Permittivity
Nonwoven Environmental GeotextilesWINFAB Nonwoven Environmental Geotextiles are produced using the latest technology in geotextile manufacturing. WINFAB Environmental products utilize high tenacity polypropylene staple fibers which provide superior physical characteristics and exceptional hydraulic properties. WINFAB Nonwoven products provide an economical solution to civil engineering projects.
WINFAB’s in house fabrication division can custom produce sewn geotextile panels to meet project specific width, length, and seam strength requirements. These custom panels can greatly increase the efficiency of the installation process.